The registration fee will be as follows:
– IDR 1,000,000 (USD 70) for student (shall be show the proof of student cards)
– IDR 1,500,000 (USD 100) for non-student.
Registration Deadline : 24 September 2020
Registration fee include: Admission to the indexed proceeding.
Important Registration Information:
Each author(s) needs to pay fees no later than the due date announced above in order to enable their paper included in the proceeding of The MARTEC 2020.
Any publications do not apply for late payment, i.e. the paper may not be included in the conference program as well as no any publication produced for distribution at the conference.
Registration fees paid by authors will not be returned in case of paper withdrawal/cancelation/rejected.
Payment of registration fee can be settled via transfer to :
- Account Name: PANITIA MARTEC 2020
- Bank Name: PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA
- Branch: BRI UNIT UNPATTI
- Bank Swift Code: BRINIDJA
- Account Number: 4865-01-017463-53-8
- Bank Address: Jalan Ir. M. Putuhena
Kompleks Kampus Poka, UNPATTI,
Ambon – Indonesia 97234
- The transfer fee is charged to the participants (sender).
- In order to ease the payment confirmation process,
Please add a few additional cost (as much as your paper ID) in your payment via bank transfer. e.g.: if your paper ID is 007 and you pay for student author (Rp1.000.000) then you have to wire message of Rp1.000.157 to the MARTEC 2020 bank account.
- Please also include your name of the first author as the reference in your payment information.
Accepted papers will be recommended to be published in ISI-indexed or Scopus-indexed journals subject to article processing fee.
Selected papers will be published by IOP Publishing Conference Series Scopus – Indexed Proceeding.* (on progress)
International Journal of Maritime Engineering (IJME), ISSN (Online): 1479-8751 (ISI / Scopus-indexed).